In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with Health Canada guidelines, Stock Transportation has put in place cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have advised our employees to adhere to Health Canada guidelines on COVID-19 to help reduce transmission.
Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about our exciting Driving opportunities!
$1000 Training Completion Incentive Offered!!
“I can’t say enough about working for Stock Transportation. It’s a respectful, caring workplace. From the GM to the routing department and from dispatch to payroll, everyone is supportive and encouraging. It’s a caring team and that shows in our work!!” Stock Team member
Other Perks of being a school bus driver:
- Morning routes allow for beautiful sunrises and gorgeous views
- Middays and weekends are your own personal time
- You will enjoy the same holidays as the schools to spend with your family!
- Enjoy a very rewarding career
- Training provided
- Have a great day every day while safely transporting our most precious cargo—our children!
What you bring to the bus:
- Cheerful and positive demeanor, with a “can-do” approach
- At least two years driving history with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to meet the minimum ministry requirements to obtain a bus license
- Your willingness to make a difference in a child’s day every day
Join our collaborative and supportive Team today!