We are currently seeking an engaged leader, in the student transportation industry, to join our team as a Temporary Regional Recruiter. This is a REMOTE POSITION.
Stock Transportation has decades of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to students across Canada. Stock is also part of a much larger family that came together as National Express LLC (NELLC). As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and business partners to increase collaboration and drive process improvement.
- Track and manage Bus Assistant and Driver requisitions from requisition to hire, including conducting pre-screen interviews.
- Track Driver and Bus Assistant Applicants throughout entire recruiting and training cycle using Taleo, Excel, Google Docs and/or other programs. Communicates with Applicants, Trainees and Trainers to direct candidates to next steps within recruiting cycle.
- Work closely with all hiring managers to determine gaps in driver staffing.
- Ensure up to date, accurate postings for Driver positions on Indeed and other job boards.
- Ensure timely response to all new candidates.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
Position Requirements Include:
- Minimum 2 years related Human Resources experience and/or recruiting or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a manufacturing or trucking/transportation environment, and in working with unionized workforces
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) as experienced using Taleo, PeopleSoft, Banner or other business-based software tracking systems.
- Highly organized.
- Competent skills using Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Multi-tasking and time/priority management skills a must.
- Ability to work well with others; team-oriented.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities.
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in own function.
- Ability to communicate and foster positive relationships with all types of individuals, including peers, leadership and customers.