Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Stock Transportation has decades of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to students across Canada. As a leader in student transportation, we are committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a Heavy Duty/ Certified Automotive Mechanic (310T/310S Licensed Bus Mechanic).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses malfunctions and performs vehicle repairs and related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements. Test-drives vehicles to ensure repair resolved the problem
- Arranges for and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all major repairs before vehicle is released from maintenance facility
- Maintains a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area including ensuring work area is in compliance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements
- Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance including repairs and maintenance required to be performed by Technicians with a higher qualification level
- Other duties as required
- Certified technician must possess a 310T or 310S
- Minimum 3 years of fleet maintenance of heavy fleet shop maintaining repair and engine rebuilds on Diesel truck or bus technical experience
- Hands on experience of diesel and or gasoline engines within a fast paced large fleet bus, charter or trucking environment
- Must be experienced with computerized diagnostics
- General shop computer knowledge, purchasing, and budget management experience