We are currently seeking an engaged leader, in the student transportation industry, to join our team as an Operations Specialist.
Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Stock Transportation has decades of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to students across Canada. Stock is also part of a much larger family that came together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently in search of an Operations Specialist for our Insert Customer Service Centre (CSC).
- Responsible for overseeing Part of CSC Operations processes, procedures and communication
- Works collaboratively with other Operations Manager to address and resolve issues that cross-functionally affect workgroups
- Responsible for communication to Operations Manager regarding Stakeholder concerns with his/her workgroup; works with Operations Manager to manage concerns
- Investigates customer complaints in relationship to issues stemming from his/her workgroup
- Responsible for knowledge of CSC contracts and accompanying operational requirements
- Responsible for the oversight of KPIs through various technology tools and reports
- Manages assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI”s)
- Ensure overall compliance with Company policies and/or processes. Escalate violations of policy and procedures with Operations Manager
- Examine and review the daily reports, analyze data and provide summary to Operations Manager
- Understands and can perform payroll functions in the absence of the payroll administrator
- Prepares route audits using GPS data to determine that drivers are being paid appropriately. If not, they will calculate the retro pay and provide to the GM for approval
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- 5+ years” work experience required, with 3 years in ground transportation industry preferred; a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience is equivalent. College diploma equivalent to 2 years required work experience
- Preferably, holds a valid Commercial Driver”s License with appropriate endorsements
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills required. Knowledge of surrounding area, routing
- Well-developed multi-tasking and time and priority management skills to balance conflicting demands related to customer care and routing