In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with Health Canada guidelines, Stock Transportation has put in place cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, we have advised our employees to adhere to Health Canada guidelines on COVID-19 to help reduce transmission.
Are you an Experienced driver looking to join an amazing team?
At Stock Transportation, everything we do is graded on the performance of our drivers. The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success.
The best school bus drivers = the safest kids.
We are currently looking for professional Spare School Bus Drivers for routes in and around the City of Edmonton.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Clear Criminal Background Check.
- Available for work in the morning and afternoon
- Familiar with the Edmonton area
- Meet company standards regarding training, attendance and flexibility
- 6 hours per day guaranteed, during instructional school days
- Opportunities to earn additional income on chartered routes or summer camps
- Ongoing training & development (i.e. Health & Safety, Defensive Driving, etc.)
- Become an integral part of your local community.
Stock Transportation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates in all aspects of the selection process.